Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR description
Ever since its first edition, published in 1911, Stedman's Medical Dictionary, has been a benchmark in the medical reference. This 28th Edition, featuring over 107,000 terms and definitions, has been thoroughly reviewed and updated to make it the most reliable resource available for healthcare specialists of all kinds. 45 prominent medical consultants have reviewed each dictionary entry in the areas of endocrinology, gastroenterology, geriatrics, and rheumatology.
This is a fully functional trial!
*High Profile Terms—inclusive of terms that have so profoundly affected the practice of medicine that they warrant more than the standard dictionary definition. Users can develop knowledge of the key concepts in medicine.
*Terminologia Anatomica -This edition uses the Terminologia Anatomica for the Gross Anatomy and Neuroanatomy as sanctioned by the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology
*Building Blocks - 90% of medical language comes from 1200 Greek and Latin words. To aid in learning these terms, the suffixes, prefixes and combining forms are listed as separate entries, denoting that derivateves stem from them.
*Links to Related Terms and to Synonyms
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR apk, Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR download apk, download Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR apk, Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR free download, free Stedman's Medical Dictionar TR download apk,