Dell Mobile Workspace description
Please contact your IT administrator before installing Dell Mobile Workspace. The Mobile Workspace application requires a Microsoft Exchange environment, and a subscription to the cloud-based Dell Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) service. Minimum changes to configurations of local infrastructure may be needed to provide access to the corporate intranet (see www.dell.com/emm for more details).
Mobile Workspace is a secure mobile productivity suite that increases employee access to corporate data and applications without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It includes the essential applications you need to conduct business while being mobile. All data sent to / from the application and all data that resides within the application is protected and secured using industry-standard security encryption techniques.
From a single application, you can enjoy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, the corporate intranet and documents, whether on or off line, without compromising privacy.
Mobile Workspace is an enterprise-managed application optimized for smartphones and tablets. Its modern interface provides a great user experience. Your IT administrators are able to define the rules and policies by which enterprise data can be used within Mobile Workspace, while you do not give up rights to the device. IT can remote lock, remote wipe and perform operations, such as passcode policies within the application, but do not have authority to manage, control or monitor your device — ensuring your privacy.
• Email - Easily manage your corporate email from your Android smartphone or tablet. You can view, edit and even save email attachments securely within your Mobile Workspace. Stay productive even when you’re not connected to the network – any changes you make to your mail folder will synchronize when you get reconnected.
• Calendar - Integrated calendar functionality enables you to keep track of your meetings. Manage calendar requests, create and edit meeting notices, and view attachments while on the go. Notifications keep you informed of important events in your day.
• Contacts - Collaborate with your colleagues and customers. Your phone or tablet now has access to all of your corporate contacts. You can add new contacts or reach out to existing contacts by email, voice or messaging.
• Browser - Securely access corporate applications and data behind the firewall with your secure browser. Simply launch the browser and point it to your intranet resources – there’s no need to sign on again. Rest assured that any files you download are stored safely and securely in the Mobile Workspace.
• File Manager - Organize the files you’ve downloaded and saved from your Mobile Workspace email, calendar or browser. Find, manage, create and edit documents, even when you are offline.
• Dell Business Phone - Gain business phone service, powered by Vonage Business Solutions™, on your personal smartphones and tablets with robust features, security and control. IT groups keep the security and manageability they need, while you enjoy the privacy of a separate business phone number and text messaging, along with conference bridge and call recording capabilities.
• Box for Dell - Share files and folders in the Box cloud, sync content between your devices and collaborate across your business. When used with Mobile Workspace, Box for Dell keeps corporate files and folders separate from your personal content while providing IT control and security for locally stored content.
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of Dell Mobile Workspace: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: Dell Mobile Workspace apk, Dell Mobile Workspace download apk, download Dell Mobile Workspace apk, Dell Mobile Workspace free download, free Dell Mobile Workspace download apk,